Holiday Spirit Lighting is proud to offer a specific set of services and potential display ideas that will take the hassle out of the holidays, allowing you to relax and fully enjoy the delights of the season.
Business / Commercial
Holiday Spirit Lighting is happy to work with both small and large businesses in the Puget Sound area. Much like residential work, no two situations are exactly the same, but our expertise will allow us to maximize your decorations while minimizing your costs. Contact us today for more information on how you can use our service to increase visibility and traffic during the busy holiday season.
Holiday Spirit Lighting will light up your roofline, decorate your trees and add a touch of holiday cheer to your home and property. You can trust us to maximize the visual quality of your display without sacrificing taste and subtlety. Let us do the work! Avoid the hassle of tangled lights, extension cords or the worry of blowing a fuse. Call and schedule a free consultation with us today.
We offer 10-15% off discount for early installations in the month of October!
Our process is simple. We'll walk you through how a typical customer engages our services and what you can expect when you decide to work with us.
- Contact us for a free estimate, or use the price estimator
- We'll meet with you for a consultation and exchange ideas
- After settling on a plan, we'll provide an obligation-free quote consisting of:
- Fully-equipped and professionally trained technicians and necessary supplies;
- Custom designs using cut-to-fit light strands to match the measurements of your home or business;
- Installation of our lights (leased to you for the season);
- Timers set to turn your display on and off each day;
- Post-installation consultation, during which we'll explain to you how the lights work, where the power source is located, and what circuits are being used;
- Disassembly of your display in January.
- Storage of your lights at our facility during the off-season.
When designing your lighting display we attempt to make the most out of what your structure, whether it's a home or business, has to offer. Every outline, tree or fixture has the potential for tasteful holiday decoration. Below are some brief descriptions of lighting options available to you.
Home/Business Structure Decorations
- Roofline lighting
- Outlining windows and doorways
- Stake lighting around walkways and driveways
- Lighted wreaths and garland
- Light installations synchronized to music
- Lighting of trees and shrubs
- Candy cane tree trunks
- New laser light fixtures twinkling on tall trees
- Various decoratively lit seasonal lawn displays
Of course, these are just a few examples. We encourage you to create your own personal design, and we'll let you know what it will take to make it a reality.
Profesional Installation & Service
All of our customers enjoy these benefits:
- Free Estimate and Consultation — A custom lighting designer will provide you with a free estimate at your home or business. Be sure to take advantage of our early bird discounts!
- Installation — Our professionally trained and fully insured crew will install the holiday décor on your home or business. We provide all lights, supplies and equipment to get the job done right.
- On-going Service — Our service does not end after installation. We guarantee our decorations during the entire holiday season. If you have a problem, just give us a call. We are available 7 days a week and will perform repairs within 48 hours.
- Removal — Beginning in early January, we will return to remove your display. Because we lease lights to our customers, we conveniently store them during the off-season. If we have installed your lights, we will leave them for you in an orderly fashion.
Please contact us if you have any questions about our service or if you want to take the next step and work with Holiday Spirit Lighting this season! We're ready to free you from the annual frustration of wasting an entire weekend climbing ladders in the rain, messing around with malfunctioning lights and dealing with electrical problems.
Call now at 206-941-2959 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also try our price estimator.